YOU’RE INVITED …
… to be part of the 2018 Global Philanthropic Extraordinary Donor Journey: Antidote to Chaos.
Join your colleagues during the last week of September 2018 for Canada’s premier alternative training event to the traditional conference, for fundraisers and sector leaders.
In 2018, fundraisers and leadership teams will be fully immersed in this hands-on workshop around the importance of strategic planning in our busy world to raise more money for mission. From making sense of the chaos to defining culture and best practices and then creating donor-centric materials, delegates will learn practical tools to shift their organizational paradigm and raise significantly more money.
- Early Bird (before July 31st) = $299
- Full Fee (from August 1st) = $399
- Early Bird (before July 31st) = $99
- Full Fee (from August 1st) = $149
- Halifax Marriott Harbourfront, 1919 Water St, Halifax. Phone (902) 421-1700
- 7:00 am – 4:00 pm (ADT / UTC-3h)
- Royal Canadian Military Institute, 426 University Avenue. Phone 416-597-0286
- 7:00 am – 4:00 pm (EDT / UTC-4h)
- We’re pleased to offer the entire workshop via webcast. Details on the WEBCAST page.
- 8:00 am – 4:00 pm (EDT / UTC-4h)
- Delta Hotel by Marriott Winnipeg, 350 St Mary Avenue. Phone (204) 942-0551
- 7:00 am – 4:00 pm (CDT / UTC-5h)
- Delta Bessborough, 601 Spadina Crescent East. Phone (306) 244-5521
- 7:00 am – 4:00 pm (CDT / UTC-5hr)
Registrations cancelled before August 31st, 2018 will be refunded 50% of the registration fees. Registrations cancelled after August 31st, 2018 will not be eligible for a refund but will receive login credentials to the webcast on September 26th.