Antidote to Chaos provides you with practical tools to focus on ‘taming the chaos’, allowing you to think first and act second. This unique session will provide perspective and specific frameworks to manage four of the biggest chaos factors – LEADERSHIP, STRATEGY, CULTURE and ACTION.
Join the 2018 Extraordinary Donor Journey for Antidote to Chaos and leave with new solutions to help you implement your fundraising strategies in a busy world.
These workshops will be delivered in Halifax, Ottawa, Toronto, Winnipeg and Saskatoon, and via webcast, featuring four internationally renowned speakers.
- 7:00am: Doors open, continental breakfast
- 8:00 am: Welcome and introductions
- 8:15am: Session 1: JENNY MITCHELL
- 9:45am: Break / networking
- 10:00am: Session 2, ALICE FERRIS
- 11:30am: Lunch / networking
- 12:15pm: Session 3, GUY MALLABONE
- 1:45pm: Break / networking
- 2:00pm: Session 4, STEPHEN PIDGEON
- 3:30pm: Closing remarks, mix and mingle
The completion of the EDJ course is worth 6 CFRE Accreditation points for Continuing Education