Antidote to Chaos provides you with practical tools to focus on ‘taming the chaos’ that can derail your best fundraising efforts. This unique session will provide perspective and specific frameworks to manage four of the biggest chaos factors – LEADERSHIP, STRATEGY, CULTURE and ACTION.
Join the 2018 Extraordinary Donor Journey for Antidote to Chaos and leave with new solutions to help you implement your fundraising strategies in a busy world.
These workshops feature four internationally renowned fundraisers, speakers, authors and practitioners. Join us in Halifax, Ottawa, Toronto, Winnipeg and Saskatoon or via webcast.
- 7:00am: Doors open, continental breakfast
- 8:00 am: Welcome and introductions
- 8:15am: JENNY MITCHELL: Lead from Within: How to Build Leadership in your Staff, Your Board and You
- 9:45am: Break / networking
- 10:00am: ALICE FERRIS: We’re All Unique Snowflakes: Finding the Right Strategies and Making Them Work for You
- 11:30am: Lunch / networking
- 12:15pm: GUY MALLABONE: Culture Eats Strategy for Breakfast … but Who’s got Time for Breakfast?
- 1:45pm: Break / networking
- 2:00pm: STEPHEN PIDGEON: Secrets Revealed: How the Best Fundraising Agencies Write Appeals that Connect with Donors
- 3:30pm: Closing remarks, mix and mingle
The completion of the EDJ course is worth 6 CFRE Accreditation points for Continuing Education